About Me

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Life During Finals

This week is bittersweet (finals=bitter, last week of school=sweet).

Thus far, I got a B (lame) on my final for my Education class. I'm mad about that, but whatev. I scored over 100% (I'm not sure how that happens) on my Psychology exam. It was an easy test, but it's still good news!

This morning I took my Math final. If I don't ace that exam I will be one angry woman. After the 10 painstaking hours of studiousness, I expect nothing less than a stellar grade. Last night-- this morning-- whatever... my head didn't touch the pillow until 4:51 A.M. Yep. I studied till almost 5 in the morning. Obviously I didn't realize the amount of time I would need to devote to studying for that exam. Good thing my class wasn't until 11.

I have only one more test left!!! My online class (honestly, I can't remember the name of the class... sad). It has something to do with the constitution and history and Nevada laws... something like that. A little advice for anyone reading this-- NEVER take an online class unless you have no choice. I HATE IT. I missed a few assignments because I always forget to log onto the website and check it. Also, online lectures are 900 times more boring than attending a live lecture. Just my $.02.

Moral of the story is that I should be studying for my online final right now. Instead, I am doing more important things like discovering I'm most like Bella from "Twilight" and that 7 out of every 10 men fall in love with me (impressive, I know!). It amazes me how much I learn about myself by taking online quizzes. Well, I assume I have procrastinated enough for one night. Time to hit the books. Wish me luck!

A

6 HOLLAS!:

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

Dang. Good luck indeed! P.S., if you think you may not get a good grade in one class, just show a little cleav that day. j/k people. Modesty is definately the best policy. ;)

Tara said...

Al,
I hope the DC has helped, sorry I can't do more for you!! The way you've been studying girl, you're bound to ACE those tests. Bummer about the B, but over 100 that's impressive. Maybe after tomorrow I'll have my sister back.

Stephanie said...

You always make me laugh!

I'll be sure to heed your $.02 and avoid on-line classes in the future.

Bella, huh? I had you pegged as an Alice.

I think you need to work on that 70%. I'm disappointed at anything less than a B so try and sway 1 more man to fall in love with you will ya?

Jose said...

Maybe you only get 7 out of 10, but you get 10 out of 10 for freaks...such as crazy Iranian, B**** Man, etc.

Tara said...

Hey Al! 7 out of 10, impressive. How are you my love? I miss you terribly and hope to meet up soon. You are the best sister I could ever have and I love love love love you more than words could possibly express. Do you like me too? Can we be BFF? It's so weird, but I feel your presence all around me- like you are sitting right by me observing me make this comment as we speak. We are sooo in tune with each other!

Adam and Kilee said...

hey! cute blog, i was on Felicias and Joes and saw you on their friend list! -kilee