About Me

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Seriously, people.

Fact: I'm 20.
Fact: People keep asking me why I am not yet married.
Question: Why are people gettin all up in my business?
Question: Is it that surprising that a 20-year-old girl is still single?
Fact: I obviously haven't found the right one and Theory: it will possibly be a while before I do.
Unless I am 30 (with cats) and not married, I don't think you need to worry. Thanks, though. ;)

A

7 HOLLAS!:

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

Lys, you don't have a THING to worry about! Just tell everyone to chillax.

Tara said...

I did hear you mention recently how much you've been wanting a cat! Should I be getting worried? I too cannot believe that you haven't found anyone with all the amazing offers (FHE) you've had LOL!!!!

Sarita said...

Oh deary.....you have nothing to worry about and people are in FACT: crazy. But don't worry, the same people will continue to ask you the same questions and make the same speculations now that they will if you were say.....single at 28. Not that I know from experience or anything.

Sarita said...

And FACT: I have been the owner of a darling cat named Gidget who used to sleep with me and I talked to on ocassion, and I am in FACT: engaged to be married. So don't let stereotypes fool you.

austin + courtney said...

Truth: There aren't anymore normal men out there.

Dare: Go on a date with every creepy guy in your singles ward.

Assignment: Report back to blogging world for all to read.

Truth: It may be painful, but it would be very hilarious.

Think about it.

Stephanie said...

WHAT--you're engaged! No one ever tells me anything!

Alyssa Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.