About Me

Thursday, January 15, 2009

W-O-W. It's 2009!

Okie dokie, sooo I was tagged. And I'm supposed to make 9 New Year's Resolutions.

1. Read my scriptures 30 minutes + a day
2. MORNING prayers
3. Get all A's this semester
4. Decide on a major (which means giving up my dream of becoming a professional taste tester)
5. Lose 12 lbs. = work out lots
6. Improve my cooking skills
7. Learn a few new songs on the piano
8. Read a few new books
9. Have fun!

Also, maybe find some NON-creepy and socially-awkward guys to take me on dates.


I hope everyone has a wonderful year!

5 HOLLAS!:

Stephanie said...

WHAT? You can't major in professional taste tester? What kind of school are you going to anyway!

Tara said...

go for the seXretary- sick. I think you forgot #10 babysitt for free for my sister (Tara) and clean her house every Friday. BTW, you do not need to loose another 12 lbs., you look great!!!!!

Kol said...

seXretary is the J.O.B. for me hahaha! Being a professional taste tester could be the best major in the world. DON'T GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS!! And The only NON-creepy/socially awkward/effeminate/immature/ selfish guys are your relatives, so I feel awfully sorry for you. hahahah j/k

Callie said...

Hmmmm. Sounds like Kol is in denial! JUST KIDDING, KOL! Hey-I told a totally cool, NON-all/those/things to check you out on facebook. Hope that's okay.. Hopefully I'm not too old and dried up to make that assessment! Love ya!

Jessica said...

What? Where were you planning to loose 12 pounds from? You look awesome!