About Me

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Why do I do these things?

  1. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I think all of my moles are in fairly conspicuous locations.
  1. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? “Mr. S” - student teacher in 5th grade. He was dreamy!
  1. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? No. That’s a waste of money… I can do that at home.
  1. Do you hover over the toilet in public restrooms? Yes. Unless they have seat covers. I'm somewhat of a germaphobe.
  1. What is the strangest talent you have? I can sleep with my eyes open. Also, my last minute outfits could be described as both “strange” and “talented.” I can think of more strange talents I have than useful ones.
  1. Have you ever been tied up? I don’t really understand this question.
  1. Have you ever had two dates in one night? No?
  1. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Ummm dark hair, possibly.
  2. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? My bath towel. But that is disgusting.

  1. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No…? Only a very uncivilized and flexible person would do that.
  1. Do you give second chances easily? Yep, I think so!
  1. Are you ticklish? Very.
  1. Have you ever changed your clothes while in the car? Yes. Haven't you ever been late for work?
  1. What is one thing you miss about your past? I miss the innocence of childhood. Children are so honest and pure. I miss being able to be friends with everyone. I miss my wild imagination. Seriously, I came up with some crazy stuff when I was little!
  1. Favorite type of sock? White, ankle-high.
  1. Would you ever have plastic surgery? If something got really screwed up. Like if I got in an accident. Otherwise, no. What’s with everyone trying to look perfect? Embrace your natural beauty, people!
  1. What kind of impression do you give people? Hopefully a good one?
  1. Do you think everything happens for a reason? Not necessarily. The big things in life, yes.
  1. Name ONE trait you can't stand in a person. Lack of a sense of humor
  1. Do you like the rain? You betcha! Especially when it’s accompanied by thunder and lightning!
  1. What is your least favorite word? Unisex
  1. Would you or have you ever shaven your head? I like my hair.
  1. Do you walk around the house naked? Excuse me. That’s none of your business!
  1. Do you hate chocolate? What kind of a question is that? I love chocolate!
  1. Three qualities you look for in a friend: Rich, generous, complimentary.
  1. Are you sarcastic? Never.

-A.

4 HOLLAS!:

Tara said...

I beg to differ on the useful talent issue! You have many useful talents, coming up with awesome last minute outfits definitely tops the list!

Aaron and Rachael said...

"Badonkadonk" was a great choice of words-sounds like code. As for the rest....quite simply, hilarious!

Felicia said...

Alyssa, your posts are hilarious! I always make Joseph read them. You crack me up girl. We miss you! Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon.

Clipping Path said...


Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!.